This is soooo pissing me off... It's been almost half a year that I started staying at this apartment, and I can count the number of times that I managed to park at my own lot.
Various cars had parked at my lot juz for the sake of their convenience and inconvenience on my part. That's soooooo selfish! I know my lot is right in front of the block and near to the lifts, but come on guys. Every apartment has their own designated lots. Be more civic minded pls! Park at ur own lots!
Lifts are so dannng useless. Out of 3 lifts, only 1 is working, the 'bomba' lift. However, it sucks as it will stop on every 2 floors.. Be it going up or going down. Complaining to management is pointless. Technicians came and went but the problem still persists. Sigh... ;(
Gotta make a huge complaint to to the housing development board soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!