Friday, 23 November 2012

A Gentleman's Dignity & My Bestie's in Town!!!

Wow.. it's been a few days since I last posted on my blog... =) Well, have been pretty bz lately in da office.. Currently on AL & on my 2nd day...

A gentleman's dignity, just finished watching the whole series last weekend. It was freaking awesome! A must watch for korean dramas 2012.. I <3 Jang Dong Gun. Even if he's already 40, he looks superb! heheh.. :p

I juz love all the characters in the show. Hilarious..and cute moments. Real life happenings, I would say. Maybe I'll post some cutesy stuffs of the show later in the day... ;)

My bestie is in town!!! Wheee.... who else, but Aii!!


and she's gonna be here for a few days... yeay!!! hoping to have some fun together! mmuuuaacckkhhsss.. Love u bestie!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!